Monday, December 16, 2013

Name change

For my readers, you might notice at the top that the title of this blog has changed. When I first started this blog over 4 years ago, it was just a means for me to be able to keep my friends updated on the happenings in my life as I continued to pursue the road to a NT PhD. Well, now I'm almost 75% done with coursework as a NT PhD student, so it seemed like a change was in order. I have simply titled this blog, "Reflections," as a way to indicate that that is what this site is really about, my reflections on various topics, not exclusive to biblical studies.

I'm thankful for all of you who have contributed by reading, commenting, telling me in person, etc. about my posts, and hopefully as we enter into the new year (can't believe it's going to be two thousand FOURTEEN), there will be more fruitful discussions to come.

For those of you who are traveling during this holiday season, safe travels.
For those of you applying to PhD programs, good luck! I do have a blog post that I wrote a while ago about my own experience to applying to PhD, and though it might be a little late in the game for you to read it, check it out here.
For those of you finishing up yet another semester, fight on.
For those of you just relaxing and enjoying this time of the year, lucky you!


Merry early Christmas to all of you and a very happy New Year.


No comments: