Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Where to?

For my faithful readers, I would like to give everyone the wonderful news regarding our next home after I finish up my time at Duke Divinity School:

Can you guess the skyline?

Atlanta, Georgia! Though, it will be more like the next picture:


If I'm not mistaken, that same skyline is in the background, and what you see in the foreground is the beautiful (well, at least #6 according to this article) campus of Emory University. I'm very excited to have been accepted into their PhD program in New Testament in the Graduate Division of Religion. All the faculty and students I have met there have been wonderful, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to study at one of the best schools in the nation. And on top of that, no more paying for school! It's been a long road and of course, none of this would have been possible had it not been the support and love of my wonderful wife (thank you!). I hope our new home (at least for the next few years) will yield greater and better things for the both of us as we make the transition from Durham, NC to North Decatur, GA. Cheers!