Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter

It's been a very busy semester, as I'm finishing up five classes, a bunch of papers, and an Aramaic oral exam to prepare for. This is on top of applying to various schools for doctoral work, and also researching/writing my own stuff. Anyway, it seems like most of that (besides applications) will be over this week, so I'm excited to have a break when I can just relax, read what I want, research my own areas of interest, and go from there... My plans are also to read a bunch of books that have been collecting dust on my shelves and finish up some books that I'm currently reading (very slowly).

On the list:
Mikra: Text, Translation, Reading, and Interpretation of the Hebrew Bible
New Testament and the People of God
A biography on Steve Jobs
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
The Historiographical Jesus
A book about Wall Street

And I also hope to read various journal articles, chapters from books, and hope to get some good work done. Very happy that this week is almost over.

No comments: