Monday, January 25, 2010

One more week...

(1) until I begin my last semester at Talbot. Taking a good load of classes I'm really looking forward to plus an independent study I'm hoping to do on Second Temple literature.

(2) until the rest of my applications are due. I didn't really care applying to colleges, but this one is actually important to me, so I'm working hard at it.

(3) until the end of January! The days are flying by so quickly...


On a random note, check out the illusions below!

1. The picture looks like it's moving, but it's not animated!


2. There is some type of face in this picture, but apparently I have absolutely no "right brain" functions because I can barely see anything! Do you see anything!?

2 comments:

Bex said...

I see it! It's an actual person's head i think? Looks like it anyway. At the very bottom and a third of the way in.

Mike S. said...

Bex: Haha really? I still don't see anything... dang it