Saturday, October 3, 2009

SAGE trial

For those of you who do not have access to SAGE online, you're missing out! Thankfully, my school provides us full access, so I've been downloading a bunch of articles (so many yet unread...), but if you don't have access to SAGE, they are apparently running a promo for free access until October 31, 2009. So click here and enjoy!

Some journals available:
Journal for the Study of the Old Testament
Journal for the Study of the New Testament
Expository Times
Currents in Biblical Research

7 comments:

crazysush said...

Is SAGE like Medline?

Clifford B. Kvidahl said...

Mike,

I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. I am likewise a fellow Talbot student (MA NT). Are you currently working on a a ThM?

Cliff
www.theologicalmusings.wordpress.com

Mike S. said...

Noona: Yeah, it's a website that gives you full access to lots of journals... some medical ones are there too I think!

Cliff: Cliff, thanks for stopping by. No, I was an M.Div student but recently switched to MA-NT to graduate faster to possibly pursue further studies elsewhere.

Clifford B. Kvidahl said...

Cool. What classes are you taking this semester?

Mike S. said...

Cliff: I'm in Ephesians (3 units) w/ Dr. Arnold, Gospels with Wilkins, and Hebrew with Rigsby! Yourself?

crazysush said...

Thanks! Will check it out. Anyway that when you hyperlink that another tab or window will pop out? The link is making me leave your cool blogsite.=[

Mike S. said...

Right click on it (at least in Firefox) and click on "Open in New Tab".