Thursday, September 24, 2009

NEEDED: Your input yet again

In my previous post regarding the letter to the Ephesians, I received some very good feedback on OT use in Ephesians. Now, I am well on my way to thinking/writing through Isaiah in Ephesians 2:11-22. I hope I can yet again rely on some feedback on articles, books, and monographs on OT use in the Gospel according to Mark. I'm thinking specifically Isaiah 5:1-7 in the parable of the tenants found in Mark 12:1-9. So far I've looked at:

Steve Moyise and Maarten J.J. Menken, Isaiah in the New Testament

and a few journal articles in NovT of the dialogue between John Kloppenborg and Craig Evans on this passage.


Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Paul said...

do your own homework and research!
haha

Mike S. said...

Paul: No harm in asking for help.