Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hometown hero?

Do you guys know Will Ferrell? He's pretty darn funny, and it looks like he's been busy this week: I saw him on Monday night for Conan's debut on the Tonight Show, and apparently, last night Discovery Channel aired an episode of Man vs. Wild feat. Will Ferrell. Maybe he'll show up at the Staples Center tomorrow for the Lakers game...

Did you know that he was born and raised in Irvine? He went to elementary school, jr. high, and high school in Irvine where a bunch of my friends went. I lived on the other side of the city, so I didn't go to any of those schools... ah well.

Anyway, here's him roughin' it out in some desolate place with the guy whose name is apparently "Bear":



I wonder what deer eyeballs taste like... what's the nastiest thing you ever ate?

No comments: